English PIEAS MCQs1)I bought a book ____ Professor Claude. His writing is very beautiful and legible
2) Opposite of still
3) I bought a book ____ Professor Claude. His writing is very beautiful and legible
4) John can be very ____ sometimes. He can talk to you into anything.
5) Shelf is to bookcase as key is to ___
6) John stop acting like a little boy. You're being so _____
Also check:Chemistry MCQs from PIEAS entry test
7) Passage of ecosystems. Main idea
8) Best definition of ecosystem
9) 2nd passage of emails. Main idea of passage?
10) Title of the passage
11) John decided to built a tree house. He _____ up when the doorbell rang.
(b) was climbing
(c) Had climbed
(d) Had been climbing
12) Tom said its not easy to live in Paris ___ less than 10,000 dollars a year?
13) I told Sara that this side of the fence is mine and that side is _____
14) PERSISTENLY/REPEATEDLY are
15)John stop acting like a little boy. You're being so
16) Peter: Can i talk to Jimmy? John: He's out on a meeting but John's ____. Do you want to talk to him?
17) Would the guests be happy? The cooks _____ hard to make it delicious
(a) Had worked
(b) Will be working
(d) Had been working
18) Opposite of still
19) Opposite of shapeless
20) Which of the following is incorrect in the given sentence?
Light passes through the windows in winter and keep the room warm.
(a) Light passes
(b) Through the windows
(d) None of these
21) I arrived at the train station at 10pm. The train ___ at 10:15pm
(b) Will be leaving
(c) Had left
(d) Was leaving
(Provide your answers in comment and don't forget to share).