Monday 24 July 2017

Do people trust practicing Muslims?

With the rising propaganda of Media against Islam and Muslims, do people really hate Muslims?
Cloudy road
It was 11 p.m. in the night. I was standing at a Bus stop in Hyderabad Pakistan.It was night of Sunday and everyone was waiting for bus to go to Karachi city.Passengers were many with a few buses.Whenever a bus came, people ran towards it since everyone was willing to reach home as it was dark.Some people were extremely worried and depressed.

In the midst of chaos, I heard someone shouting "brother !! brother".I directed myself towards the voice and there it was a woman.With a heavy luggage, she was calling me.

"Yes, sister!"
"I have to go Karachi, it's late night and there is not a woman here so can you help me?"
"Why not, sister!"

Road travel
And when I saw the station, there indeed was no woman. Whenever that woman tried to get a bus, the driver did not entertain her because of her luggage. When she saw signs of questions on my face, she said "My husband kicked me out of his home with divorce. I pleaded him to let me stay tonight but he in his anger and hatred threw me outside with my luggage and closed the door.I have been waiting here since then.I thought to get someone's help so I came to you."

Beard Muslim
I was in pondering that she had no reason to trust me apart from the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم) I had on my face.This made me realize that our society still trusts it and this trust should be kept in high esteem.

-Saeed bin Abdul Ghaffar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.Team NUST is here to listen you.